You’ll have approximately an hour minutes to complete your peer review.
- Sign into Canvas, go to Assignments, Visual Argument. In the Submission Details box, click the student name under Assigned Peer Reviews.
- Click the link to the author’s presentation on YouTube or box (or wherever) and watch it at least once.
- Read the author’s self-analysis through once, quickly making any comments on the paper that you think will be helpful using the internal editor.
- Respond thoughtfully to the rubric prompts, offering concrete feedback. To use the rubric, click View Rubric to open it, and then for each entry, click View Longer Description to see the specific prompts you should consider in the accompanying text box. Each time you add comments to a comment field, go to the bottom of the rubric and click SAVE. If you don’t click save before you close the rubric, you’ll lose your comments.
- When you are finished responding to the rubric’s prompts, offering very concrete and helpful feedback, click Save at the bottom of the rubric.
To see the feedback left for you on your paper and the rubric evaluation, view the assignment’s submission details.