The All New 2016 VOLVO XC90

poster_from_postermywall

Click Image for better view.

Filed under Blog Post 3

6 Responses to The All New 2016 VOLVO XC90

1. Marisol Martinez

In this advertisement we can see a vehicle, a 2016 Volvo XC90 in white. Behind this vehicle there is burning coal. The coal seems like its 3D, in front of this background there is also a symbol of the vehicle Volvo. It looks like the Volvo is running through the coal on fire.
    The speaker is a person who has been hired to sell the 2016 Volvo XC90, this speaker is describing the features of the vehicle with descriptions of the vehicles interior and exterior. The intended audience could be for people who are modernized and interested in the new vogue. People who want to purchase a new car that is “hot”. The intended audience wants the car to be attractive as well as themselves.
    It seems as the car is intended to be for people who are more conceded and modernized, they want the new “hot”. We can see the vehicle running through some burning coal and statements such as “The next hottest thing is coming your way this April, with a sweet interior and a smoking hot interior.”
    Overall the advertisement aim is to sell the new 2016 Volvo, specifically to those who are interested in a luxurious, good looking car. The advertisement added the visuals of smoking coal and a white sparkly Volvo that looks nice and sparkly and stand out from the red and black of the background. This could help stand out the white Volvo and drag the audience’s attention.

2. Sabrina

When I first saw this ad I thought about the audience being a barbecue lover, but after reading Marisol’s view on it I can see her thoughts in the picture as well. I really like how the ad catches my attention with the burning charcoal, but I think that the words should either be a different color or bolder font because they get lost in the background.

3. Shaniece!

I would assume that this advertisement is targeting people that like to barbeque or to individuals that like volcanoes. I am pretty sure that my guesses are incorrect so I will conclude that the author is attempting to sell to an audience that takes interest in something that is hot. I make this prediction because the visual displays the 2016 Volvo among burning coals.

4. Kathy Vo

Damn you are good at guessing. I thought no one would get it because it was not straight forward enough, but I guess you are a super analyzer because you got all the hints. What I got from Mr. Dustin was a slip that say people who like to eat barbecue.

5. Kevin

This ad really relates to people who like to eat barbecue you can tell from the coals as the background. This shows an appeal to lovers of barbecue because they always see the burning coals when they grill. The approach you took to make this ad was perfect.

6. This is a very catchy advertisement! Placing the coals behind the image does remind me of barbecuing. But even more than that the fire just leads me to think that this is a one HOT car. (In a good way.)