2016 Volvo XC90

FullSizeRender 

by | August 2, 2015 · 9:28 PM

4 Responses to 2016 Volvo XC90

1. Jasmine Seals

The picture is of the new 2016 Volvo XC90. The SUV is driving down a street alongside tall buildings that have words on them to describe the many features of the new Volvo XC90.
    The speaker is someone trying to sell the new Volvo XC 90 to a customer. The audience is people who are interested in city life. The speaker is saying that the Volvo XC90 is great for taking a spin around town. This is shown by the Volvo cruising alongside big, tall, sleek buildings in the city.

2. Shayla Myers

Its very clever that you drew a car going up a street with building that describe the characteristics for the car. It makes me think of how the car is compared to the buildings. Buildings are made as innovations, and the car was too. So for me, having this comparison is like persuading your audience that this car is just as innovative as a skyscraper.

3. Shaniece!

I am so glad that you two (Jasmine and Shayla) were able to judge that I was targeting an audience that lives in a city. As I’ve stated before, I am not a drawer. Ha! I thought that the viewers would mistake my audience for people that like shapes or geometry! You two were also correct about the words on the buildings which were used to appeal to the audience by describing characteristics of the Volvo.

4. You say you’re not good at drawing, but actually, I think the layout of this ad is one of its strengths — it’s very eye-grabbing. I didn’t “get” that you were targeting city-dwellers until I saw the comments, though. Maybe there are elements in addition to tall buildings that could convey the Volvo’s ability to success in a city?