Do you like to read? (if you do buy this car)

Screen Shot 2015-08-02 at 3.26.31 PM

Filed under Blog Post 3

3 Responses to Do you like to read? (if you do buy this car)

1. Kamran: I’m not sure who was supposed to analyze your ad, but I am hopeful that their comments will go up soon because I know you want to know what people thought!

I can see you making lots of choices here that would appeal to an audience of avid readers. Maybe the ad is a little busy, though? It might have been even more effective if you’d zoomed in on one of the items that you include.

2. Telana

In this advertisement, there is photo of a white 2016 Volvo XC90 in the background. There is a picture of the interior of the vehicle, a quote from Albert Einstein, and a picture that reads “Keep Calm and Read a Book” in the foreground of the advertisement. Next to each image is a description of sorts that relates to being comfortable and reading.
    The speaker of this advertisement is someone who wants to sell a new vehicle to an audience that loves to read. The audience would be people or passengers who enjoy being comfortable and reading in their cars.
    In the advertisement, the image of the interior of the car depicts comfortability that many people look for when searching for the right vehicle. The advertisement stresses that “peace” will be gained by purchasing this vehicle.

3. Kevin

I can see how this ad relates to people who like to read because you put let people remember how much fun reading is to do. The “keep calm and read a book” reminds the audience you’re talking to that they can be calmed down by reading a book.