VOLVO XC90 AD

ad

Filed under Blog Post 3

3 Responses to VOLVO XC90 AD

1. Robert

The poster includes the name of the vehicle, the Volvo logo, and a photo of the Volvo XC90. There is text that reads “Come on down and add the XC90 to your collection!” There is also a sticker that reads “Best Quality, Best Price, Guarantee.” The poster is simple and organized.
    The audience is one that must collect cars. There would need to be more research about the situation and speaker.
    There is a reason to trust since there is a sticker that promotes best quality for the best price. There is emphasis on the statement since it ends with an exclamation mark. This might be a reason to feel since it jumps out at the reader.
    Go buy the Volvo XC90 if you are a collector is ultimately what this poster is saying. It’s worth the price.

2. Unlike Robert, I have the benefit of knowing that you are selling this car to people who collect stamps. This is a very difficult audience, and I can see you trying to reach them by turning the ad into a giant stamp. Did you think about trying to turn just the picture of the car into a stamp? That might have made it more obvious, but IDK. In any case, I think the muted colors, which represent calmness and an appreciation for the subtle things, are a smart idea. Same for the black and white picture. Stamp collectors tend to be older, and I can easily see this ad in a magazine for retired people.

3. Itza

Sorry Robert but that is incorrect, but you did get the collect part right. I see why you would think that it was for an audience who collected cars. Thank you for your detailed observations though. No , I actually didn’t think of that Mr. Dusty , but I agree with you. It would have made it easier for the viewer to distinguish the correct audience.