- Create a google sites website for this class by going here and clicking the red Create link on the left. Follow the instructions presented to you.
- Select a template if you want—or select Blank Site to start from scratch.
- Name your site: YourName-AnimalRhetorics.
- The Home page will be where you create your multimedia presentation, so rename the Home page as the title of your presentation once you know it. Use the menu at the top left to insert images, video, and whatever you need; create a multi-columned layout; etc.
- If you want to change your theme after you get started, click settings (the little gears icon), and then select Manage Site. Select themes, colors, and fonts on the left.
- To continue editing, click the pencil icon.
- You’re free to add more pages to this presentation (use the + link at top right) or to keep it all on one page.
- Click the SHARE icon at the top right, select “Anyone who has the link can view,” and copy the link.
- Paste that link by your name here.
If you’d like some more instruction for making the website, here’s a video tutorial.