All texts have been uploaded to Dropbox
- Vickie Kirby, “Matter out of Place: ‘New Materialism’ in Review. In V. Kirby (Ed.), What if Culture was Nature all Along? (pp. 1-25). Edinburgh University Press, 2017.
- —. “Grammatology: A Vital Science.” Derrida Today 9.1 (2016): 47-67.
- Karen Barad. “The Ontology of Knowing, the Intra-activity of Becoming, and the Ethics of Mattering.”From Meeting the Universe Halfway. Duke UP, 2007.
- Francesco Vitale. “The text and the Living: Jacques Derrida Between Biology and Deconstruction.” The Oxford Literary Review 36.1 (2014): 95–114.
- Martin Heidegger. “Building, Dwelling, Thinking” and “The Thing.”
- Eduardo Kohn. “The Living Thought” from How Forests Think. U of California P, 2013.
- Tero Karppi. “Log In.” From Disconnect: Facebook’s Affective Bonds. U of Minnesota P, 2018.
- Lambros Malafouris. “Thoughtful Marks, Lines, and Signs.” From How Things Shape the Mind: A Theory of Material Engagement. MIT Press, 2013.